Information We Collect
Cadence Health’s’ policy is to protect the confidentiality of the individually identifiable information that you provide, and we limit access to that information only to those with a need to know. Cadence Health collects the following information from you: In addition, if you choose to complete certain forms or send us requests, you will be asked to provide the following information: full name, phone number, and e-mail address.
Cadence Health encourages all users of this Site to register for the mailing list, so that you can receive the latest information on Company activities including new product information as well as general information on women’s health and access to health options. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Cadence Health logs your current Internet address (this is usually a temporary address assigned by your Internet service provider when you log in), the type of operating system you are using, and the type of browser software used. In addition, Cadence Health may keep track of what portions of this Site you are visiting. Cadence Health aggregates this information to help Cadence Health improve or create a better experience for users of the Site. For example: Cadence Health may upgrade those parts of the Site that are heavily visited.
Our website automatically records website usage information that we analyze statistically to track operational problems, to prevent fraud and to improve the effectiveness, security and integrity of the site. We do not use this information to track or record information about individuals. We will disclose this information to third parties only in aggregate form or as may be required by law. For each page that you visit, we collect and store the following technical information in what is called a web server log file:
· Date and time of access
· URL address of the Cadence Health webpage visited
· Internet domain and IP address from which our website was accessed
· Type of browser and operating system used to access our site (if provided by the browser)
· URL address of the referring page (if provided by the browser)
· Completion or success status of the request for a web page or other on-line item
· File size of the webpage visited
A cookie is a piece of information that a web site sends to your computer, which is stored in a file on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie does not tell us your individual identity unless you have chosen to provide it to us. Most cookies expire after a defined period of time.
Using the settings of your Internet browser, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, notify you when a cookie is set, or delete cookies that have already been set. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, however, if you choose to turn off cookies, you may not have access to many features that optimize your browsing of our Site, and some of our services may not function properly. You may at any time delete any cookies set by using the relevant option of your Internet browser or by deleting the cookies on your hard drive. The site www.allaboutcookies.org includes instructions for managing cookies on many commonly used Internet browsers, or you may consult the vendor documentation for your specific software.
Information Collected from Other Sources
How We Use Information
Cadence Health may collect, use, retain, share, and store personal information collected from or about you for any of the following purposes:
· To provide and improve the Services. Cadence Health uses your personal information – such as your address – to respond to your inquiries and provide you with requested information; . In addition, Cadence Health may use personal information to analyze and improve the performance, usage and operations of our services using internal or external software and tools; to better understand who is using the services and how; and to develop new products or services.
· To communicate with you. For example, Cadence Health may use your personal information – such as your email address, telephone number, usernames, and other contact information – to respond to your inquiries; to provide you with information about your account; to conduct surveys and promotions; to engage with you over Site features;
and, to otherwise communicate with you as needed or permitted to run Cadence Health’s business.
· To perform business reporting, analysis, and research. For example, Cadence Health may use information about your history with us, [and information about your use of the services to engage in reporting, analytics, and research that helps Cadence Health operate or improve our business, including but not limited to metrics measuring the performance of Cadence Health’s marketing efforts and advertisements that you may see or receive. Cadence Health and our service providers also may combine, supplement, and update the personal information that Cadence Health collects from and about you, with information collected offline, across other computers or devices that you may use, and from external sources. Cadence Health may also use your information to help understand who is using the Services; to develop new products or services; and to help Cadence Health analyze and improve the performance, usage and operations of our services overall. Cadence Health will use external software providers and tools to help us perform these analytics.
· To prevent fraud, comply with applicable law, protect Cadence Health’s business, and other purposes. For example, Cadence Health may use your name, contact information, and other personal information to protect the security or integrity of the services and our business; to prevent fraudulent activity; to assist law enforcement; and/or to comply with legal or regulatory obligations. Cadence Health may also use and share aggregated or de-identified personal information for any purpose.
Information We Share
Cadence Health’s policy is to prohibit the unlawful disclosure of your personal information. Cadence Health will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you purchased goods or other information to us unless: (a) you grant Cadence Health permission to do so; or (b) Cadence Health is requested or required to do so by law. To learn more about how Cadence Health protects your personal information, such as your name and address, please Contact Us.
Disclosure of Information
Cadence Health may disclose personally identifiable information you provide to third parties if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Agreement; (c) respond to claims that any information you provide violates the rights of third parties; (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Cadence Health, its users and/or the public; or (e) in relation to the sale, assignment, merger, transfer or acquisition of all or substantially all of Cadence Health’s assets or shares by a third party.
In addition, Cadence Health may share or disclose the personal information Cadence Health collects from or about you when (i) Cadence Health notifies you or obtains your consent; (ii) when Cadence Health’s service providers need such information in order to provide a business service to Cadence Health; or (iii) or in any of the following situations:
Service Providers: Cadence Health shares your personal information with service providers used to provide business, professional, or technical support functions for Cadence Health; that help Cadence Health operate its business; and that perform other activities in support of the services or Cadence Health’s business. For example, we share your personal information with service providers who assist us or processing your payments. Examples include advertising networks and data analytics service providers Cadence Health uses for marketing and advertising services. Cadence Health’s service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as instructed by us and for the business services they are providing to Cadence Health.
Third parties: Cadence Health may also provide personal “computer information” to business partners (such as investors) or other third parties (such as media coverage or social media) with whom Cadence Health offers a link or logo on the Site. In such cases, the business partner or third party’s name will appear with Cadence Health’s, and the third party’s use of your personal information will be governed by their privacy policies. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties without restriction.
Sales or transfers of businesses or assets: We may sell or purchase assets during the normal course of our business. If another entity acquires Cadence Health and/or of any of our affiliates, personal information we have collected about you may be transferred to such entity. In addition, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against Cadence Health, such information may be considered an asset of Cadence Health’s and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
Legal matters; compliance with the law: Cadence Health may disclose personal information collected from or about you to the government, insurance providers, or to other third parties to comply with applicable law; regulations; governmental and quasi-governmental requests and investigations; court orders; subpoenas or other legal process; or to defend ourselves in legal matters. Cadence Health may share your personal information with fraud prevention service providers in connection with suspected illegal activity associated with any of the Sites or our business; to protect against harm to the services, to Cadence Health, or to others; to detect security incidents; or to defend ourselves in legal matters.
Cadence Health will not respond to Web browser “do not track” signals. If you would like additional information about online tracking and various opt-out mechanisms, please see https://youradchoices.com/
Because we link to media sites and social media sites, other parties may collect your personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you visit this Site.
Please note that not all tracking will stop even if you delete cookies.
Cadence Health uses no encryption (data scrambling) on certain portions of the Site, but uses encryption on portions where you are transmitting financial information, such as credit card information. When you are on any web site that asks you for confidential information, you should check to see if the information being transmitted is encrypted in order to increase the security of your information. Keep in mind that there is no such thing as perfect security.
Limitation of Liability
Process for Review and Changes
Given the limited information collected and the form in which Cadence Health receives it, Cadence Health does not offer a process for review and changes to personal information. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Children and Minors
Cadence Health makes no active effort to collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and does not wish to receive any such information.
For further information on Privacy matters contact the Cadence Health Legal Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.